Terms, Conditions & Policies
The Crown Clinic acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy sets out the way in which we will use, manage and protect your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy legislation in Australia.
The Crown Clinic is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our regular newsletters and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
When purchasing from The Crown Clinic, card details are transmitted through an application programming interface. Card Details are hosted by eWay after processing.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
We deliver products using Australia Post standard delivery. Shipping costs within Australia are a flat rate of $9.95 and will be added to the order total before checkout. International shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location outside of Australia. Exact international shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 2 and 5 business days within Australia depending on your location.
Refunds & Returns Policy
Faulty Items or Incorrectly Sent Items An item can be returned for a refund in the following circumstances ONLY: If an item is faulty; has been damaged during transit; does not match the purpose described or is not as described in product description and/or an item has been sent to you incorrectly (i.e. which you did not order) AND has been returned to us strictly following the process below.
- For us to be able to accept and process your return please ensure you adhere to the following:
- Please contact our office on 02 9252 0262 within 14 days of placing your order to notify us and to ensure the correct returns process is followed
- You must have the original receipt.
If you are posting your faulty or incorrect goods back to us, we will pay the postage however we advise you to use the same packaging we sent your original order in for any returns. Should we receive returned goods which are damaged in transit back to us we are unable to process the refund.
Posting Your Returns
- Return items should be sent by registered* post to:
- The Crown Clinic – Customer Returns
- Level 14, 185 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- *We recommend you send your return items via registered post as we do not take responsibility for return items that are lost due to being unregistered.
Method of Refund Once we have received your returns, we will process your refund within 48 hours (business). We will refund in the same method as the purchase was made.
Note Due to State Health regulation laws general medicines & prescriptions including any preparation that is taken orally cannot be returned or refunded. This is because once the product has been despatched, the storage conditions of the product cannot be guaranteed and also it is possible the product could be tampered with. Similarly, returns and/or refunds of “Special Orders” will not be accepted these include (but are not limited to); large quantities (i.e. those consider greater than the average consumer quantities) and wholesaler purchases.
The Crown Clinic will not accept a return nor grant a refund for any “change of mind” purchases.
We do not warrant that this website will be available at all times or at any time. Users acknowledge that the website may be unavailable for a number of reasons, including due to matters beyond our control. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability to you or any other person in respect of any claims arising from this website not being available. We do not warrant that users’ access to the website will meet any particular performance criteria.
From time to time some items shown on this website may be out of stock. In such times please call our call centre and leave your details so as they can advise when the product is back in stock.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, and subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), we will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage, however caused, to any person or property arising from access to, or use of, this website or the information on this website. If we are found to be liable, our liability will be limited to the cost of supplying information again. User obligations You must not:
- use the website in breach any laws or infringe any third party’s rights or post to or transmit via this website anything which interferes with other users of this website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or similar disabling or malicious code to this website;
- make any fraudulent enquiries or requests via the website;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may defame or offends any person;
- interfere with or restrict the operation of this website;
- violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct via or through the use of this website; or
- otherwise use the website except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the website after any change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to the new terms and conditions.